Wednesday, February 14, 2007

caught sleeping in the classroom!!!

the first class was of Prof. Jacob's and the subject was Organizational Behaviour. I was siiting in the last row, getting bored...
I was listening music from my ipod, the earphone wires were hidden inside T-shirt. but he caught me and then asked a question. I was sleeping...
my friends called me and I stood up. then he came to me and asked wheather I'm a hearing impaired person, I replied with a 'no'. he enquired why I was using the earphones and I told him that those are of my cell phone and were not in use.
his question was what I've learnt from my family, he asked that again. I thought that he was scolding me because of sleping inside the classroom. my voice was trembling but my friends made hints that the question is from the subject then I answered, and thank God the answer was satisfactory.
after all I was saved and he didn't threw me out from the class.
again I thank God for being saved...

_____________________________________________________
Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest

1 comment:

Ashish Kalicharan said...

HEY DO U REALLY THANK GOD FOR THAT?
AS FAR I KNOW U DONT BELIEVE IN GOD.